Interested in learning more about the National Children's Alliance and our local Centers?
- Search for a Pennsylvania Child Advocacy Center
- Join the National Children's Alliance Mailing List
- Learn more about being an accredited member of the National Children's Alliance
The Pennsylvania Chapter of Children's Advocacy Centers and Multidisciplinary Teams
The Pennsylvania Chapter of Children's Advocacy Centers and Multidisciplinary Teams (PA CAC/MDT) is an Accredited State Chapter of the National Children's Alliance, and is registered 501(c)3 charitable organization.
Our mission is to promote, assist, and support the development, growth, and continuation of the multidisciplinary approach and children's advocacy centers for the protection of Pennsylvania's children.
Since 2000, our membership has grown from four (4) Centers to include:
- 15 Accredited Centers
- 8 Associate Centers
- 19 CPIP Developing Multi-disciplinary Teams (MDTs)
Congratulations to our most recently accredited center, Child Advocacy Center of the Central Susquehanna Valley, in Northumberland County!!
The PA CAC/MDT provides:
- Specialized training
- Technical assitance
- Mentoring program
- Legislative education
- Statewide forensic interview, peer review and leadership on a statewide level in response to reports of child abuse and neglect
- Learn more about services the PA CAC/MDT provides.