Interested in learning more about the National Children's Alliance and our local Centers?
- Search for a Pennsylvania Child Advocacy Center
- Join the National Children's Alliance Mailing List
- Learn more about being an accredited member of the National Children's Alliance
Local and National Training Opportunities
Prevent Child Abuse Conference - April 16, 2013 Gettysburg, PA Detailed Information and Registration Form
- 2013 National Training Center Schedule Forensic Interviewer and Victim Advocacy training
- NCAC Extended FI training Philadelphia, PA June 25-27, 2013. Registration/details @ http://www.nationalcac.org/ncac-training/registration-efi.html
- 2-Day Training Conference presented by Lancaster County Children's Alliance
"Trama-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Traumatized Children and Their Families"
Date: Thursday and Friday April 4-5, 2013
Location: Best Western Premier Eden Resort, Lancaster, PA
Registration and Brochure: Download here.
Course Description: Trauma-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), developed by Judith Cohen, Anthony Mannarino, and Esther Deblinger, is an empirically supported treatment for children and families exposed to traumatic life events. This two-day training will provide an intensive review of all of the TF-CBT treatment components, with a specific focus on clinical implementation strategies. CEU credit available.
- Sexual Assult Nurse Examiner (SAFE) Training
Feb. 25, 2013 - March 1, 2013 (Lancaster, PA)
Presented by Lancaster General Health's Emergency Department in partnership with The Lancaster County Children's Alliance
Registration Deadline: Feb. 14, 2013
- THE 2012 PENNSYLVANIA CAC CONFERENCE ON CHILD ABUSE ~ 2012 PACAC Conference
Date: October 15 & 16, 2012
Location: Lancaster Marriott, 25 South Queen Street, Lancaster, PA 17603
To RSVP and find detailed shedule and information, download the attached information.
August 29, 2012-FI Peer Review meeting
10am-3pm, Nittany Lion Room, Penn State Room, State College, PA