We can help you tell the story of Children’s Advocacy Centers.
We want to be a resource for media professionals in Pennsylvania. Whether you’re a reporter writing for online news, a local TV anchor, radio host, or independent blogger on issues affecting children—we’re here for you! Please use any information on this resource page, with attribution to PennCAC or the original source as appropriate.
Watch this 1-min. overview by our accrediting organization National Children’s Alliance to learn the basics.
For specific questions, interview requests, or referrals to local CAC contacts, please reach out to:
Rebecca Buckham, Communications Manager
Phone: (814) 431-8151
CACs in the News
- PA Senate Hearing Underscores CAC Value & Need for Statewide Support
- CAC receives $100,000 grant to provide medical exams on site for child victims
- New CAC serving children in Cumberland County
- Kay’s Cottage holds first annual SHINE Walk
- Harrisburg SHINE Walk goes to State Capitol to bring child sexual abuse out of the shadows